3 step Wix-integration of our plugin code:
- Copy the code from the Monotote dashboard
- Paste the code in 'Tracking Tools & Analytics'
- Make sure you have the right settings
1. Copy the code from the Monotote dashboard
2. Paste the code in 'Tracking Tools & Analytics'
Go to the Wix Dashboard and Click on 'Manage & Edit Site'.:
Find the ‘Tracking Tools & Analytics’ on the left of your screen and find '</> Custom' in the '+ New Tool' menu.
NOTE: Make sure you have a 'Connect Domain' plan on Wix and connected your domain.
Then paste the copied code into the ‘Past the code snippet here’ field.
3. Make sure you use the right settings
To make sure you have the right settings the following things are important:
|Select Domain:||Make sure you use the domain that your website is on.|
|Name:||Give it a name for future reference. We suggest to call it 'Monotote'|
|Add Code to Pages:||Select 'Load code on each new page'|
|Place code in:||The code must be placed in the 'Body - end'.|
Please, see the screenshot below for the exact values.:
Press ‘Apply’ and your code is installed.
Refresh your website and check if the 'Monotote' label shows up on the left side of the page.