It depends on the cookie length but generally speaking items will be held in the basket for approximately 30 days. During this time, an email will be sent to the customer reminding them that this item is waiting in their checkout basket. The basket will not be replicated on the advertiser site.
Articles in this section
- How does delivery work if you have products from different retailers?
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- Will tracking still appear as normal on Awin?
- If using the auto-detect function, how reliable is it in pulling the correct product?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- What if Monotote use a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- Do Monotote take part of my commission?