No, in order to promote advertiser products via Monotote you will need to be joined to the advertiser program, as normal, on the affiliate network.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- Will tracking still appear as normal on my affiliate network account?
- If using the auto-detect function, how reliable is it in pulling the correct product?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- What if Monotote use a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- Do Monotote take part of my commission?
- Can I promote merchant products if I’m not joined to their advertiser program on their affiliate network?
Please sign in to leave a comment.