Monotote can integrate any T’s & C’s into the checkout basket so that no purchases can be made without accepting them. Each checkout engine has to adopt the merchants’ payment methods and will therefore be unique to the merchant’s own checkout.
Articles in this section
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- Can publishers promote merchant products if they’re not joined to the advertiser program on the affiliate network?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if we need the customer to accept certain Terms and Conditions upon checkout?
- What if Monotote uses a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- If the merchant does not have an API, can they still integrate?