Yes. Monotote will use the merchant feed to gather products and then make these products real time by accessing the merchant site and checking product availability.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- Can publishers promote merchant products if they’re not joined to the advertiser program on the affiliate network?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if we need the customer to accept certain Terms and Conditions upon checkout?
- What if Monotote uses a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- If the merchant does not have an API, can they still integrate?
Please sign in to leave a comment.