If a merchant site is down or broken or changed the buy buttons for their products will disappear until they resolve the issue. Equally, if a product is out of stock the Buy Buttons will disappear until the product is back in stock to ensure an optimal customer experience.
Articles in this section
- How does delivery work if you have products from different retailers?
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- Will tracking still appear as normal on Awin?
- If using the auto-detect function, how reliable is it in pulling the correct product?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- What if Monotote use a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- Do Monotote take part of my commission?