Items will be held in the cart on the publisher's website for the duration of the cookie time. The basket will not be replicated on the advertiser site.
Articles in this section
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- Can publishers promote merchant products if they’re not joined to the advertiser program on the affiliate network?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if we need the customer to accept certain Terms and Conditions upon checkout?
- What if Monotote uses a merchant feed that is outdated and displaying products that are out of stock?
- If the merchant does not have an API, can they still integrate?