If a merchant site is down or broken or changed the buy buttons for their products will disappear until they resolve the issue. Equally, if a product is out of stock the Buy Buttons will disappear until the product is back in stock to ensure an optimal customer experience.
Articles in this section
- How does delivery work if you have products from different retailers?
- In regards to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws that are changing, will you remain compliant?
- Does the Monotote widget trigger analytics?
- What happens if a customer adds a product to the basket but does not complete the purchase, will it stay there and if so will it be visible in the advertiser’s site basket too?
- What if the merchant site is down, or a product is out of stock?
- Can publishers promote AWIN merchant products if they’re not joined to the advertiser programme on the Awin network?
- Can the customer login to their account with us via the universal basket and checkout that way?
- Is the technology affected by adblockers?
- What if we need the customer to accept certain Terms and Conditions upon checkout?
- Will it be a rev share, where does the payment come from?